From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Consortium General du Film
|13 May 1938|
The film's sets were designed by the art director Robert Dumesnil.
In alphabetical order
- René Alié
- Mireille Balin as Judith
- Georges Bever
- Rivers Cadet as Boinaud
- Géo Charlys
- Jacques Copeau as Harfstrong
- Suzanne Delvé as Diane d'Aiguebelle
- Maurice Devienne
- Saturnin Fabre as Le duc de Sartène
- Andrée Guize as Michèle
- Daniel Lecourtois as André de Saint-Guillon
- Géo Leroy
- Pierre Magnier as Le colonel Devrard
- Alexandre Mathillon
- Franck Maurice as Un matelot
- Alexandre Mihalesco as Ibrahim
- André Robert
- René Stern
- Gaston Séverin as Silverstein
- Goble p.402
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.