Good Intentions (1930 film)
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Screenplay by||George Manker Watters|
|Story by||William K. Howard|
|Edited by||Jack Murray|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Good Intentions is a 1930 American pre-Code crime film directed by William K. Howard and written by George Manker Watters. The film stars Edmund Lowe, Marguerite Churchill, Regis Toomey, Earle Foxe, Eddie Gribbon and Robert McWade. The film was released on June 29, 1930, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Edmund Lowe as David Cressonn
- Marguerite Churchill as Helen Rankin
- Regis Toomey as Richard Holt
- Earle Foxe as 'Flash' Norton
- Eddie Gribbon as Liberty Red
- Robert McWade as Cyrus Holt
- Georgia Caine as Miss Huntington
- Owen Davis Jr. as Bud Finney
- Pat Somerset as Babe Gray
- J. Carrol Naish as Charlie Hattrick
- Henry Kolker as Butler
- ^ "Good Intentions (1930) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- ^ "Movie Review - - THE SCREEN; Home Town Boy Succeeds. A Gentleman Crook". NYTimes.com. July 26, 1930. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
- ^ "Good Intentions". Afi.com. Retrieved October 13, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.