From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gustaw Marek Brzezin
|Voivodeship marshal of Warmia-Masuria|
|Assumed office |
December 12, 2014
|Preceded by||Jacek Protas|
|Born||July 13, 1958|
|Political party||Polskie Stronnictwo Ludowe|
He graduated from Agricultural and Technical Academy in Olsztyn, now the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. He completed post-graduate studies in the field of crop production in Warsaw University of Life Sciences in Warsaw and administration and management for University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn. In 2011, he obtained the academic degree doctor of agricultural sciences on the basis of the dissertation 'Role of undersown crops in alleviating the effects of simplifying crop rotation with spring barley'. In 1984 he started to work as a teacher of vocational subjects at the Agricultural School Complex in Ostróda. In 1999 he became the chairman of the Association of Municipalities of the Ostróda-Iławski Region "Czyste Środowisko".
In 1998 he became commune administrator of Ostróda. He maintained his position in the first direct elections in 2002, obtaining 4004 votes (81.85%). He won reelection in 2006 and in 2010, receiving 2698 votes (53.01%) and 3632 votes (60.61%) respectively. He resigned from his position in 2012 in connection with his election to the voivodship's deputy voivodeship Warmian-Masurian Voivodship,
In the 2014 he was elected to the Warmian-Masurian regional council of the 5th term. On December 12 he was appointed a marshal in the new province board, replacing Jacek Protas in this position. In 2018 he retained the mandate of the provincial council for another term. On December 4, 2018, he became the voivodship marshal for the second time.
- "Gustaw Marek Brzezin z PSL ponownie marszałkiem woj. warmińsko-mazurskiego - Polityka i Społeczeństwo". www.portalsamorzadowy.pl (in Polish). 4 December 2018. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "Biographical note". kto.wm.pl. Retrieved 2014-11-18. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "dr inż. Gustaw Marek Brzezin". Nowa Nauka Polska. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- "Biographical note on the private page". Archived from the original on 2016-04-07. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "V Wojewódzki Zjazd Delegatów". Polish Peasants' Party. Retrieved 2018-01-17.
- "PKW Service - Elections 2002 date of access = 2014-11-18". pkw.gov.pl.
- "PKW Service - Elections 2006". pkw.gov.pl. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "PKW Service - Election 2010". pkw.gov.pl. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "Gustaw Marek Brzezin for Urszula Pasławska". olsztyn24.com. June 19, 2012. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "Warmia i Mazury: Nowy zarząd województwa. Gustaw Marek Brzezin marszałkiem, Jacek Protas wice" [Warmia i Mazury: The new voivodship board. Gustaw Marek Brzezin, marshal, Jacek Protas vice]. wspolczesna.pl. December 12, 2014. Archived from the original on December 13, 2014. Retrieved 2014-12-12.
- "PKW Service - Election 2018". pkw.gov.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2018-10-24.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.