From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Veit Harlan|
|Written by||Veit Harlan|
|Story by||Richard Billinger|
|Produced by||Willy Zeyn|
|Edited by||Walter Boos|
Hanna and her brother Thomas Amon live on the estate of their deceased parents. While Hanna of local veterinary and Thomas Brunner of the mayor's daughter is secretly admired and sought after, the siblings have eyes only for each other. Thomas, however, forfeited the much older, seductive Vera Colombani, a castle owner. He follows her (his sister, defying the warnings) to the south, where they spend the winter. Thomas is dropped in the wake of the Colombani and returns repentant return to the home farm. But when he meets again with his former lover, he triggers a disaster the Colombani and eventually fall victim to Hanna.
- Kristina Söderbaum: Hanna Amon
- Lutz Moik: Thomas Amon
- Ilse Steppat: Vera Colombani
- Hermann Schomberg: Alois Brunner, gen. "Zentaur"
- Susanne Körber: Rosl, Tochter des Bürgermeisters
- Elise Aulinger: Frau Brunner
- Hedwig Wangel: Frau Zorneder
- Hans Hermann Schaufuß: Bürgermeister
- Günther Hadank: Pfarrer
- Wolf Ackva: Entresser
- Franz Schafheitlin: Gefängnisdirektor
- Jakob Tiedtke: Wirt
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.