Hans Heinrich (director)
|Born||2 November 1911|
|Died||5 November 2003|
|Occupation(s)||Director, Editor, Screenwriter|
|Years active||1938-1983 (film)|
Hans Heinrich (1911–2003) was a German film editor, screenwriter and film director.
- The Last Year (1951)
- Knall and Fall as Detectives (1952)
- Love's Awakening (1953)
- Old Barge, Young Love (1957)
- My Wife Makes Music (1958)
- For Love and Others (1959)
- The Cry of the Wild Geese (1961)
- The Three Codonas (1940)
- Philharmonic (1944)
- The Murderers Are Among Us (1946)
- Feinstein, Joshua. The Triumph of the Ordinary: Depictions of Daily Life in the East German Cinema, 1949-1989. University of North Carolina Press, 2002.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.