From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hans von Wolzogen
|Died||20 May 1954 (aged 65)|
|Occupation||Producer, Director, Screenwriter|
|Years active||1921-1953 (film)|
- One Minute to Twelve (1925)
- The Lady with the Mask (1928)
- The Beaver Coat (1937)
- The Night of Decision (1938)
- Thank You, I'm Fine (1948)
- A Rare Lover (1950)
- Light Cavalry (1935)
- Girls in White (1936)
- Daphne and the Diplomat (1937)
- Dangerous Crossing (1937)
- Elephant Fury (1953)
- You Are Adorable, Rosmarie (1934)
- Kester p.299
- Giesen, Rolf. Nazi Propaganda Films: A History and Filmography. McFarland, 2003.
- Kester, Bernadette. Film Front Weimar: Representations of the First World War in German films of the Weimar Period (1919-1933). Amsterdam University Press, 2003.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.