From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Died||24 October 1967 (aged 59)|
|Years active||1952–1966 (film)|
He composed "La Le Lu (nur der Mann im Mond schaut zu)", sung by Heinz Rühmann in the film Wenn der Vater mit dem Sohne. His song "Kalkutta liegt am Ganges" became a hit in the United States when it was performed by Lawrence Welk under the title "Calcutta".
- Homesick for You (1952)
- Cuba Cabana (1952)
- Pension Schöller (1952)
- Lady's Choice (1953)
- Dutch Girl (1953)
- Hit Parade (1953)
- Josef the Chaste (1953)
- Money from the Air (1954)
- Wenn der Vater mit dem Sohne (1955)
- Request Concert (1955)
- Tired Theodore (1957)
- Victor and Victoria (1957)
- Beneath the Palms on the Blue Sea (1957)
- Widower with Five Daughters (1957)
- Father, Mother and Nine Children (1958)
- Triplets on Board (1959)
- That's No Way to Land a Man (1959)
- The High Life (1960)
- Snow White and the Seven Jugglers (1962)
- Fritsche p.249
- Fritsche, Maria. Homemade Men in Postwar Austrian Cinema: Nationhood, Genre and Masculinity. Berghahn Books, 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.