|Her First Elopement|
|Directed by||Sam Wood|
|Screenplay by||Edith Kennedy|
|Story by||Alice Duer Miller|
|Based on||Her First Elopement|
by Alice Duer Miller
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Her First Elopement is a 1920 American drama film directed by Sam Wood and written by Edith M. Kennedy. It is based on the 1915 novel Her First Elopement by Alice Duer Miller. The film stars Wanda Hawley, Jerome Patrick, Nell Craig, Lucien Littlefield, Jay Eaton, and Helen Dunbar. The film was released in December 1920, by Realart Pictures Corporation.
- Wanda Hawley as Christina Elliott
- Jerome Patrick as Adrian Maitland
- Nell Craig as Lotta St. Regis
- Lucien Littlefield as Ted Maitland
- Jay Eaton as Gerald Elliott
- Helen Dunbar as Letitia Varden
- Herbert Standing as John Varden
- Edwin Stevens as Mr. Maitland Sr.
- Margaret Morris as Bettie Carlisle
- Ann Hastings as Trixie
- John McKinnon as Captain Hardy
- "Her First Elopement (1920) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Janiss Garza. "Her First Elopement (1920) - Sam Wood". AllMovie. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- "Her First Elopement". Afi.com. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Her First Elopement
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.