Her Own Free Will
|Her Own Free Will|
|Directed by||Paul Scardon|
|Written by||Gerald C. Duffy|
|Based on||Her Own Free Will|
by Ethel M. Dell
|Starring||Helene Chadwick |
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|Distributed by||Producers Distributing Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Her Own Free Will is a 1924 American silent drama film directed by Paul Scardon and starring Helene Chadwick, Holmes Herbert, and Violet Mersereau. It was based on a novel of the same name by the British writer Ethel M. Dell.
- Helene Chadwick as Nan Everard
- Holmes Herbert as Peter Craddock
- Allan Simpson as Jerry Lister
- George Backus as Col. Everard
- Violet Mersereau as Mona Everard
With no copies of Her Own Free Will located in any film archives, it is a lost film.
- ^ Goble p.795
- ^ "Hodkinson". Exhibitors Herald. Vol. 19, no. 1. June 28, 1924. p. 45. Retrieved May 15, 2020 – via Internet Archive.
- ^ Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database; Her Own Free Will
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999. ISBN 3-598-11492-3
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.