From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Her Sturdy Oak|
|Directed by||Thomas N. Heffron|
|Screenplay by||Elmer Blaney Harris|
|Story by||Elmer Blaney Harris|
Fred R. Stanton
|Cinematography||William E. Collins|
Realart Pictures Corporation
|Distributed by||Realart Pictures Corporation|
Her Sturdy Oak (also known as The Clinging Vine) is a 1921 black & white silent American comedy film directed by Thomas N. Heffron and written by Elmer Blaney Harris. Released by Realart Pictures Corporation, the film stars Wanda Hawley, Walter Hiers, and Sylvia Ashton, with a supporting cast of Mayme Kelso, Leo White and Fred R. Stanton.
- "AFI Catalog of Feature Films - Her Sturdy Oak (1921)". American Film Institute. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
- "Her Sturdy Oak (1921) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
- Janiss Garza. "Her Sturdy Oak (1921)". AllMovie. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
- "List of 7200 Lost US Silent Feature Films, 1912-1929" (PDF). US Library of Congress. December 29, 2016. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
- "US Library of Congress: Bibliographic Record Display - Her Sturdy Oak". US Library of Congress. January 5, 2017. Retrieved August 31, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.