From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Her Wedding Night|
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Produced by||E. Lloyd Sheldon|
|Screenplay by||Henry Myers|
|Based on||Little Miss Bluebeard|
by Avery Hopwood and Gábor Drégely
Richard "Skeets" Gallagher
|Music by||Herman Hand|
|Edited by||Doris Drought|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Her Wedding Night is a 1930 American comedy film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Avery Hopwood and Henry Myers. The film stars Clara Bow, Ralph Forbes, Charlie Ruggles, Richard "Skeets" Gallagher, Geneva Mitchell, and Rosita Moreno. The film was released on September 18, 1930, by Paramount Pictures. Paramount remade the film at the company's Joinville Studios in Paris into several other languages including the French version Let's Get Married.
The film is a remake of the silent film Miss Bluebeard (1925), also directed by Frank Tuttle.
- Clara Bow as Norma Martin
- Ralph Forbes as Larry Charters
- Charlie Ruggles as Bertie Bird
- Richard "Skeets" Gallagher as Bob Talmadge
- Geneva Mitchell as Gloria Marshall
- Rosita Moreno as Lulu
- Natalie Kingston as Eva
- Wilson Benge as Smithers
- Lillian Elliott as Mrs. Marshall
- Raoul Paoli as The Mayor
- Rose Dione as Masseuse (uncredited)
- Sam Savitsky as Parisian Boulevardier (uncredited)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.