Hold the Press
|Hold the Press|
|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Written by||Horace McCoy|
|Edited by||Otto Meyer|
Hold the Press is a 1933 American pre-Code crime drama film, directed by Phil Rosen. It stars Tim McCoy, Shirley Grey, and Wheeler Oakman, and was released on October 25, 1933.
- Tim McCoy as Tim Collins
- Shirley Grey as Edith White
- Wheeler Oakman as Abbott
- Henry Wadsworth as Frankie White
- Oscar Apfel as Bishop
- Bradley Page as Mike Sereno
- Jack Long as Abbott's secretary
- Samuel S. Hinds as Taylor
- ^ "Hold the Press". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on May 28, 2018. Retrieved May 28, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.