From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Arthur Lubin|
|Written by||Dorothy Reid|
|Based on||novel by Vida Hurst|
|Produced by||Mrs Wallace Reid|
|Cinematography||John W Boyle|
|Edited by||Ernie Leadley|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
A publisher bets an author that he won't be able to write a romantic adventure novel while on a walking trip from New York to San Francisco.
- Neil Hamilton as Dick Spencer Gordon/Gulliver
- Irene Hervey as Judy Randall
- Lloyd Hughes as Henry Townsend
- Henry Kolker as Mr. Randall
- Lorin Raker as Babe Dawes/Molly Carver
- June Filmer as Jill Randall - Grandchild
- Joy Filmer as Jack Randall - Grandchild
- George 'Gabby' Hayes as Jasper Pinkham
- Helene Costello as Mrs. Randell
- Emerson Treacy as Bridegroom
- Gertrude Astor as Lady Devonshire
- Lee Moran as Reporter
- Virginia Brissac as Mrs. Van Twerp
Monogram bought the story from Vida Hurst in March 1934.
It was the third film Lubin directed for Monogram. The Los Angeles Times said Lubin "had directed very successfully one or two other pictures which causes the belief that this feature will be especially bright lighted."
- Honeymoon Limited Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 2, Iss. 13, (Jan 1, 1935): 103.
- Vagg, Stephen (14 September 2019). "The Cinema of Arthur Lubin". Diabolique Magazine.
- Film Daily. March 1945 https://archive.org/details/filmdaily65wids/page/n635?q=%22honeymoon+limited%22. Missing or empty
- Straight From the Studios: Mascots and Lucky Charms Are Potent Influences in Shaping Careers of Both Stars and "Extras"' on the Screen. The Washington Post 24 Mar 1935: MR2.
- Leo Carrillo and Joseph Calleia Slated to Play in "Robin Hood of Eldorado" Los Angeles Times 20 Apr 1935: 13.
- Around and About in Hollywood Read, Kendall. Los Angeles Times 25 Mar 1935: 9.
- Negotiations Started for Filming of "Petrified Forest" With Leslie Howard Los Angeles Times 28 May 1935: 15.
- Metropolitan Operahouse Backgrounds Story Starring Lawrence Tibbett: Los Angeles Times 25 Mar 1935: 9.
- Jan Kiepura. Los Angeles Times 26 Mar 1935: 19.
- SIDNEY; LUPINO; OLD TIMERS; KELLY; TEMPLE Chicago Daily Tribune 7 Apr 1935: e5.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.