|It Couldn't Have Happened – But It Did|
|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Written by||Arthur T. Horman (original story and screenplay)|
|Produced by||Maury M. Cohen (producer)|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
Invincible Pictures Corp.
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
It Couldn't Have Happened – But It Did is a 1936 American romantic crime film directed by Phil Rosen. The film is also known as It Couldn't Have Happened (American review title).
- Reginald Denny as Greg Stone
- Evelyn Brent as Beverly Drake
- Jack La Rue as Smiley Clark
- Inez Courtney as Linda Sands
- Hugh Marlowe as Edward Forrest
- Claude King as Ellis Holden
- Bryant Washburn as Norman Carter
- Robert Homans as Police Lt. O'Neill
- Crauford Kent as Bob Bennett
- Robert Frazer as Lloyd Schaefer – Stage Manager
- Miki Morita as Hashi – Houseboy
- Emily LaRue as Ingenue
Theatrical Writer Greg Stone (Reginald Denny) is rehearsing with his troupe. Some secrets between the actors. And some problems with contracts to be signed with the producers. Then two murders. Stone is forced into investigating ...
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.