From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Maurice Tourneur|
|Written by||Pierre Decourcelle (play) |
|Produced by||Maurice Tourneur|
|Starring||Earle Williams |
|Cinematography||Scott R. Beal|
Maurice Tourneur Productions
|Distributed by||Associated First National Pictures|
|70 minutes; 7 reels|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Earle Williams as Ramón Martinez
- Jane Novak as Alice Martinez
- Ben Alexander as Bobbie
- Marion Feducha as Sliver
- George Siegmann as 'Red' Lynch
- Emily Fitzroy as Amaryllis
- Bull Montana as Portland Kid
- J. Gunnis Davis as Sniffer Charlie
- Carl Miller as Harvey Clegg
- Wedgwood Nowell as George Conrad
- Carmelita Geraghty as Carmen Inez
- Waldman, Harry. Maurice Tourneur: The Life and Films. McFarland, 2001.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.