|Born||4 September 1931|
|Died||3 October 1972(aged 41)|
Jeanette Schultze (1931–1972) was a German film actress. She played leading roles in a number of post-war Austrian and West German films such as Martina (1949) and A Night in Venice (1953). Several of her appearances were in operetta films. She was married to the actor Albert Hehn.
- Martina (1949)
- The Bridge (1949)
- Anonymous Letters (1949)
- The Orplid Mystery (1950)
- Scandal at the Embassy (1950)
- When Men Cheat (1950)
- The Csardas Princess (1951)
- Queen of the Night (1951)
- Professor Nachtfalter (1951)
- Ideal Woman Sought (1952)
- A Night in Venice (1953)
- Red Roses, Red Lips, Red Wine (1953)
- Island of the Dead (1955)
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- Jeanette Schultze at IMDb
- "Jeanette Schultze-Hehn" (memorial and gravesite information). Salt Lake City, Utah: Find A Grave, retrieved online September 1, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.