From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||April 16, 1899|
Covington, Kentucky, U.S.
|Died||September 27, 1959 (aged 60)|
|Years active||1920–1928 (film)|
Myers was a leading lady in a number of action or adventure productions, including Dick Turpin (1925), in which she starred alongside Tom Mix. During the early 1920s she also appeared in a number of comedy shorts, often featuring Oliver Hardy.
- Reputation (1921) - Ingenue (stage sequence)
- The Secret Four (1921)
- Captain Kidd (1922, Serial) - Louise Bradley
- Flaming Hearts (1922)
- Der Fluch der Habgier (1922)
- The Barnyard (1923, Short) - The Farmer's Daughter
- The Gown Shop (1923, Short) - Head saleslady
- Stolen Secrets (1924) - Cordelia Norton
- Babbitt (1924) - Miss McGoun
- Midnight Secrets (1924)
- Cheap Kisses (1924) - Mignon De Lisle
- Dick Turpin (1925) - Lady Alice Brookfield
- His Supreme Moment (1925) - Sara Deeping
- Goat Getter (1925) - Virginia Avery
- Go West (1925) - His Daughter
- Smilin' at Trouble (1925) - Kathleen O'Toole
- The Traffic Cop (1926) - Alicia Davidson
- Sir Lumberjack (1926) - Bess Calhoun
- The Lucky Fool (1926) - Elma Saunders
- The Gentle Cyclone (1926) - Mary Wilkes
- Mulhall's Greatest Catch (1926) - Nora McCarren
- Kosher Kitty Kelly (1926) - Rosie Feinbaum
- The Flying Mail (1926) - Alice Hardwick
- Fourth Commandment (1927) - Mrs. Smith
- She's My Baby (1927) - Bernice Wilbur
- Ladies Beware (1927) - Georgette
- A Gentleman Preferred (1928) - Maryann Carter (final film role)
- Katchmer, George A. (2009). A Biographical Dictionary of Silent Film Western Actors and Actresses. McFarland. p. 274. ISBN 9780786446933. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- "Kathleen Myers Appearing With Billy Sullivan". Universal Weekly. December 8, 1923. p. 12. Retrieved 15 March 2019.
- Solomon p. 292
- Solomon, Aubrey. The Fox Film Corporation, 1915-1935: A History and Filmography. McFarland, 2011.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.