Know Your Men
|Know Your Men|
|Directed by||Charles Giblyn|
|Written by||Paul Sloane (aka Paul H. Sloane)|
|Produced by||William Fox|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|6 reels; 5,315 feet|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Know Your Men is a 1921 American silent melodrama film produced and distributed by Fox Film Corporation, directed by Charles Giblyn, and starring Pearl White. It is now considered to be a lost film.
As described in a film publication summary, Ellen (White) is in love with Roy Phelps (Lytell), but marries Warren Schuyler (Clarke), who is a good man, to protect her father's honor. Roy later returns and rekindles her love, and Ellen goes with him. However, she soon discovers his villainy, and, penitent, returns and is taken back by her husband, whom she now realizes she loves.
- Pearl White as Ellen Schuyler
- Wilfred Lytell as Roy Phelps
- Downing Clarke as Warren Schuyler
- Harry C. Browne as John Barrett
- Estar Banks as Mrs. Barrett
- Byron Douglas as Van Horn
- William Eville as Watson
- ^ The AFI Catalog of Feature Films: Know Your Men
- ^ "Know Your Men: A Fairly Interesting Story with Star in a New Role". Film Daily. New York City: Wyd's Films and Film Folks, Inc. 15 (75): 22. March 20, 1921. Retrieved March 14, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.