From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Laughing at Danger|
|Directed by||Howard Bretherton|
|Screenplay by||George Waggner|
John W. Krafft
|Story by||George Waggner|
|Produced by||Lindsley Parsons|
George F. Houston
|Cinematography||Fred Jackman Jr.|
|Edited by||Jack Ogilvie|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
Laughing at Danger is a 1940 American crime film directed by Howard Bretherton and written by George Waggner and John W. Krafft. The film stars Frankie Darro, Joy Hodges, George F. Houston, Mantan Moreland, Kay Sutton and Guy Usher. The film was released on August 12, 1940, by Monogram Pictures.
- Frankie Darro as Frankie Kelly
- Joy Hodges as Mary Baker
- George F. Houston as Dan Haggerty
- Mantan Moreland as Jefferson
- Kay Sutton as Mrs. Inez Morton
- Guy Usher as Alvin Craig
- Lillian Elliott as Mrs. Kelly
- Veda Ann Borg as Celeste
- Betty Compson as Mrs. Van Horn
- Rolfe Sedan as Pierre
- Maxine Leslie as Florence
- Ralph Peters as Dugan
- Gene O'Donnell as Chuck Benson
- "Laughing at Danger (1940) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2018-10-21.
- Hal Erickson. "Laughing at Danger (1940) - Howard P. Bretherton". AllMovie. Retrieved 2018-10-21.
- "Laughing at Danger". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2018-10-21.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.