From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Marino Girolami|
|Written by||Sergio Corbucci|
|Edited by||Enzo G. Castellari|
|Music by||Carlo Savina|
Five segments. The collision between a van of religious, supporters of the Christian Democrats, and a Fiat 600 with on board a group of young militants of the PCI. Misadventures of a prostitute who works into a caravan placed under a viaduct. A walker faces a foot race to the beat of music. The poor Urbano Cacace impersonates a traffic policeman in order to feed his family. A woman with her brand new car hit a man who tries to take advantage of the incident attempting an insurance scam.
- Totò as Urbano Cacace
- Walter Chiari as Walter
- Bice Valori as Lola Rossi
- Ave Ninchi as Sister Teresa
- Sandra Mondaini as The Lady Driver
- Raimondo Vianello as Camillo
- Gianni Agus as The Prosecutor
- France Anglade as Sister Maria
- Carlo Pisacane as Achille
- Valeria Fabrizi as Valeria
- Riccardo Billi as Righetto
- Michel Galabru as Pompeo Saronno
- Vinicio Sofia as Commendator Pelliccioni
- Anna Campori as Miss Cacace
- Mario Castellani as Inspector
- Pierre Doris as Lola's Client
- Liana Orfei as Cacace's Defence Counsel
- Ennio Girolami as Activist of Communist Party
- Corrado Mantoni as narrator / interviewer
- Alberto Anile. I film di Totò (1946–1967): la maschera tradita. Le mani, 1998. ISBN 8880120808.
- Roberto Poppi, Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 2007. ISBN 8884405033.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.