Let's Go (1923 film)
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Written by||Keene Thompson|
|Produced by||Richard Talmadge|
Richard Talmadge Productions
|Distributed by||Truart Film Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Let's Go is a 1923 American silent action film directed by William K. Howard and starring Richard Talmadge, Eileen Percy, and Tully Marshall.
- Richard Talmadge as Barry Macklin
- Eileen Percy as Lucy Frazer
- George Nichols as Jake Frazer
- Tully Marshall as Ezra Sprowl
- Bruce Gordon as Mio Sprowl
- Al Fremont as Ollie Banks
- Matthew Betz as 'Dip' McGurk
- Louis King as Luke Hazey
- Aggie Herring as Mrs. Hazey
- John Steppling as Andrew J. Macklin
A incomplete print of Let's Go with one reel missing is held in the George Eastman Museum Motion Picture Collection.
- ^ Munden p. 431
- ^ Progressive Silent Film List: Let's Go at silentera.com
- ^ Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Let's Go
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997. ISBN 0-5202-0969-9
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.