From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Let's Go Places|
|Directed by||Frank R. Strayer|
|Screenplay by||William K. Wells|
|Story by||Andrew Bennison|
|Produced by||Fox Film Corporation|
|Edited by||Alfred DeGaetano|
|Music by||Arthur Kay|
|Distributed by||Fox Film|
Directed by Frank R. Strayer, the film uses a screenplay by William K. Wells which is based on a story by Andrew Bennison. It was choreographed by Danny Dare. The film stars Joseph Wagstaff, Lola Lane, Sharon Lynn, Frank Richardson, Walter Catlett, Dixie Lee, Ilka Chase, and Larry Steers.
- Joseph Wagstaff - Paul Adams
- Lola Lane - Marjorie Lorraine
- Sharon Lynn - Virginia Gordon
- Frank Richardson - J. Speed Quinn
- Walter Catlett - Rex Wardell
- Dixie Lee - Dixie
- Ilka Chase - Mrs. Du Bonnet
- Larry Steers - Ben King
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:Let's Go Places
- Edwin M. Bradley (August 11, 2004). The First Hollywood Musicals: A Critical Filmography of 171 Features, 1927 Through 1932. ISBN 9780786420292.
- IMDB entry
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.