From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||S. Roy Luby|
|Written by||Oliver Drake|
|Produced by||Willis Kent|
|Edited by||S. Roy Luby|
Willis Kent Productions
|Distributed by||Marcy Pictures|
- Reb Russell as Reb Russell
- Yvonne Pelletier as Marion
- Fred Kohler as Bull Thompson
- Jack Rockwell as Butch Greer
- Edmund Cobb as Blackie
- Lillian Castle as Minerva Thompson
- Jerry Meacham as The Kid - Safecracker
- Dick Botiller as Juan - Henchman
- William McCall as Sheriff Tom
- Olin Francis as Deputy Ed
- Lew Meehan as Henchman
- Artie Ortego as Henchman
- Victor Adamson as Barfly
- Pitts p. 212-13
- Michael R. Pitts. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.