From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of unincorporated communities in the U.S. state of Wyoming, listed by county. This may include disincorporated communities, towns with no incorporated status, and ghost towns.
- Albany County (Bosler, Buford, Garrett, Tie Siding)
- Big Horn County (Emblem, Kane, Otto, Shell)
- Campbell County (Recluse, Rozet, Weston)
- Carbon County (Arlington, Savery, Walcott)
- Converse County (Bill, Orin, Shawnee)
- Crook County (Aladdin, Alva, Beulah)
- Fremont County (Kinnear, Kotey Place, Lysite, Miner's Delight, St. Stephens, South Pass City)
- Goshen County (Jay Em)
- Hot Springs County (Gebo)
- Johnson County (Linch, Saddlestring)
- Laramie County (Carpenter, Granite, Horse Creek, Hillsdale, Meriden)
- Lincoln County (Freedom [partly in Idaho], Frontier)
- Natrona County (Arminto, Hiland, Natrona)
- Park County (Wapiti, Yanceys)
- Sheridan County (Banner, Leiter, Wolf, Wyarno)
- Sublette County (New Fork)
- Sweetwater County (Blairtown, Bryan)
- Teton County (Kelly, Moose, Moran)
- Uinta County (Bear River City, Piedmont)
- Weston County (Four Corners)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.