From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Gaston Roudès|
|Edited by||Andrée Feix|
|21 December 1934|
The film's sets were designed by Jean d'Eaubonne.
- Constant Rémy as Noël Rambert
- Line Noro as Marthe Rambert
- Jacques Varennes as Daniel Mortal
- Annie Ducaux as Claire Mortal
- Gaby Triquet as Le petit Jacques
- Madeleine Guitty as La concierge
- Pauline Carton as Mademoiselle Julie
- Lucien Gallas as Paul Laverdac
- Jean Dax as Le juge d'instruction
- Jean Joffre as Docteur Arthez
- Gaston Dupray as L'avocat
- Louis Charco as Denis Gobergeau
- Jacques Berlioz
- Oscherwitz & Higgins p.384
- Dayna Oscherwitz & MaryEllen Higgins. The A to Z of French Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.