|Love Is Dangerous|
|Directed by||Richard Thorpe|
|Screenplay by||Stuart Anthony, Beulah Poynter|
|Produced by||George R. Batcheller|
|Starring||John Warburton, Rochelle Hudson, Bradley Page, Judith Vosselli, Dorothy Revier|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
George R. Batcheller Productions
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Motion Pictures Corporation, First Division Pictures, Equity British Films, Commonwealth Pictures Corporation|
Love Is Dangerous is a 1933 American pre-Code comedy film directed by Richard Thorpe and starring John Warburton, Rochelle Hudson, Bradley Page, Judith Vosselli, and Dorothy Revier. The film is also known as Love Is Like That.
Gwendolyn, an 18-year-old girl, falls in love with Steve, a misogynistic bachelor, just upon seeing his picture. She manages to meet him, but he pushes her away. She then arranges to meet him again the same evening at the Steve's mother's house. Gwendolyn's sister, whose husband is extremely jealous, also goes there with a friend to teach her husband a lesson...
- "Love Is Dangerous, 1933". КиноПоиск. kinopoisk.ru. Retrieved 2 September 2021.
- Monaco, James (1991). The Encyclopedia of Film. Perigee Books. p. 534. ISBN 978-0-399-51604-7. Retrieved 2 September 2021.
- Singer, Michael (1992). Film Directors: A Complete Guide. Lone Eagle Pub. p. 387. ISBN 978-0-943728-46-9. Retrieved 2 September 2021.
- "Love Is Dangerous (1933)". British Film Institute. Retrieved 2 September 2021.
- American Film Institute; King Hanson, Patricia (1993). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States: Film entries, A - L. F. Feature films 3. 1931-1940. University of California Press. p. 547. ISBN 978-0-520-07908-3. Retrieved 2 September 2021.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.