From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Written by||Walter Woods (adaptation)|
Frances Agnew (scenario)
by Fannie Hurst
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Mannequin is a 1926 American silent romance film produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount Pictures. James Cruze directed and Alice Joyce, Warner Baxter, and Dolores Costello were the stars. The film is still extant.
- Alice Joyce as Selene Herrick
- Warner Baxter as John Herrick
- Dolores Costello as Joan Herrick
- Zasu Pitts as Annie Pogani
- Walter Pidgeon as Martin Innesbrook
- Freeman Wood as Terry Allen
- Charlotte Bird as Toto (credited as Charlot Bird)
- The American Film Institute Catalog, Feature Films 1921-30 c. 1971 by The American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Mannequin
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, p. 112, c.1978 by The American Film Institute
- Mannequin at The Alice Joyce Website, by Greta De Groat
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.