From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Josef von Báky|
|Written by||István Zágon (play Marika) |
Johannes Mario Simmel
|Produced by||Artur Brauner |
|Starring||Sabine Sinjen |
|Cinematography||Werner Krien |
|Edited by||Walter Wischniewsky|
|Music by||Georg Haentzschel|
|Distributed by||Gloria Film|
|27 November 1959|
It was shot at the Spandau Studios in Berlin and on location at Berchtesgaden in Bavaria. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Albrecht Hennings and Erich Kettelhut. It was made in Eastmancolor.
- Sabine Sinjen as Marili
- Paul Hubschmid as Robert Orban
- Helmuth Lohner as Peter Markwart
- Hanne Wieder as Ella Roland
- Ernst Schröder as Waldemar Heller
- Leonard Steckel as Ludwig Ostertag
- Ursula Gütschow as Englischlehrerin
- Käte Jaenicke as Köchin
- Hilde Schönborn as Schneiderin
- Erich Dunskus as Bühnenportier
- Maria Axt as Kesse Dame
- Helmut Ahner as Mixer
- Annie Pauker as 1. Tischdame
- Inge Kühl as 2. Tischdame
- Rudolf Vogel as Berthold Glubb
- Marika (1938)
- Bock & Bergfelder p.61
- Hans-Michael Bock and Tim Bergfelder. The Concise Cinegraph: An Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.