From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Massachusetts Senate's Plymouth and Norfolk district in the United States is one of 40 legislative districts of the Massachusetts Senate. It covers 9.1% of Norfolk County and 20.5% of Plymouth County population. Republican Patrick O'Connor of Weymouth has represented the district since 2016.
The district includes the following localities:
- List of Massachusetts Senate elections
- List of Massachusetts General Courts
- List of former districts of the Massachusetts Senate
- Norfolk County districts of the Massachusetts House of Representatives: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th
- Plymouth County districts of the Massachusetts House of Representatives: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Portraits of legislators
- "Massachusetts Senatorial Districts". Sec.state.ma.us. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- David Jarman (July 30, 2019), "Counties ↔ legislative district correspondences: MA", How do counties, House districts, and legislative districts all overlap?, Daily Kos,
Counties to State Senate Districts
- Massachusetts General Court, "An Act Establishing Executive Councillor and Senatorial Districts", Session Laws: Acts (2011), retrieved April 18, 2020
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Elections Division. "State Senate elections: Plymouth and Norfolk district". PD43+. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- Steve Brown (October 29, 2020), "Here Are The Contested Legislative Races In Massachusetts", Wbur.org, archived from the original on November 1, 2020
- "2020 State Primary Candidates", Sec.state.ma.us, Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, retrieved August 27, 2020
- "Massachusetts Women's Political Caucus Political Action Committee Endorsed Candidates", Mwpc.org, retrieved August 5, 2020
- "Directory: Massachusetts 2020", Runforsomething.net, Washington, D.C., retrieved August 27, 2020
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Elections Division. "State Senate elections: 2002". PD43+. Retrieved April 18, 2020.
- "Two-Thirds Of State Legislators Are Unopposed In The General Election", Wbur.org, November 1, 2018,
Five races in which a Republican senator faces a challenge
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.