From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||14 February 1891|
|Died||6 November 1974|
|Other names||Martha Elisabeth Pankau|
|Years active||1917–1931 (film)|
- Hedda's Revenge (1919)
- Lilli (1919)
- Lilli's Marriage (1919)
- The Red Night (1921)
- King of Women (1923)
- Jimmy: The Tale of a Girl and Her Bear (1923)
- The Almighty Dollar (1923)
- The Elegant Bunch (1925)
- Letters Which Never Reached Him (1925)
- The Morals of the Alley (1925)
- White Slave Traffic (1926)
- Hotel Rats (1927)
- The Three Women of Urban Hell (1928)
- The First Kiss (1928)
- The Last Testament (1929)
- Grange p.148
- Grange, William. Cultural Chronicle of the Weimar Republic. Scarecrow Press, 2008.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.