From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Written by||John W. Krafft (screenplay)|
Martin Mooney (story "When Girls Leave Home")
|Produced by||George R. Batcheller (producer)|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
Missing Girls is a 1936 American film directed by Phil Rosen.
- Roger Pryor as Reporter Jimmie Dugan
- Muriel Evans as Dorothy Benson
- Sidney Blackmer as Dan Collins
- Noel Madison as Ben Davis
- Ann Doran as Ann Jason
- George Cooper as Zig
- Dewey Robinson as Harry Wilson
- Wallis Clark as Senator Benson
- Vera Lewis as Ma Barton
- Warner Richmond as Ray Hanson
- Ben Carter as Pokey
- Don Brodie as Chuck Martin
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.