From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||30 April 1936|
|Other names||Rosemarie Rödelberger|
|Years active||1957– (film)|
Monika Dahlberg (born 1936) is a German singer, and film and television actress.
She studied in Kiel as an actress and opera singer. In 1957 she signed a three-year contract with Constantin Film, and featured in several comedies and heimatfilm. From the 1960s onwards she increasingly appeared on television as well. Dahlberg also worked as a voice actress, dubbing foreign films for release in German market.
Her brother Wolfgang Rödelberger was a composer. She was married to the actor Klaus Kindler.
- Greetings and Kisses from Tegernsee (1957)
- The Csardas King (1958)
- I'll Carry You in My Arms (1958)
- Mandolins and Moonlight (1959)
- The Scarlet Baroness (1959)
- Isola Bella (1961)
- What Is Father Doing in Italy? (1961)
- I Must Go to the City (1962)
- Onkel Filser – Allerneueste Lausbubengeschichten (1966)
- I Am Looking for a Man (1966)
- Zur Hölle mit den Paukern (1968)
- We'll Take Care of the Teachers (1970)
- Morgen fällt die Schule aus (1971)
- Der Edelweißkönig (1975)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.