|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Screenplay by||Sonya Levien|
|Cinematography||John F. Seitz|
|Edited by||Irene Morra|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Mr. Skitch is a 1933 American comedy film directed by James Cruze and written by Sonya Levien and Ralph Spence. The film stars Will Rogers, Rochelle Hudson, ZaSu Pitts, Florence Desmond, Harry Green and Charles Starrett. The film was released on December 22, 1933, by Fox Film Corporation.
- Will Rogers as Mr. Ira Skitch
- Rochelle Hudson as Emily Skitch
- ZaSu Pitts as Mrs. Maddie Skitch
- Florence Desmond as Flo
- Harry Green as Sam Cohen
- Charles Starrett as Harvey Denby
- Eugene Pallette as Cliff Merriweather
The film was one of Fox's biggest hits of the year.
- ^ "Mr. Skitch (1933) – Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- ^ M.H. (1933-12-23). "Movie Review – Mr Skitch – Going West". New York Times. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- ^ "Mr. Skitch". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- ^ D. W. (Nov 25, 1934). "TAKING A LOOK AT THE RECORD". New York Times. ProQuest 101193306.
- Mr. Skitch at IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.