Music in Salzburg
|Music in Salzburg|
|Directed by||Herbert Maisch|
|Produced by||Otto Lehmann|
|Music by||Alois Melichar|
|Distributed by||Deutsche Filmvertriebs|
|8 September 1944|
Music in Salzburg (German: Musik in Salzburg) is a 1944 German comedy film directed by Herbert Maisch and starring Willy Birgel, Lil Dagover and Hans Nielsen.
The film's sets were designed by the art director Max Mellin. It was partly shot on location in Salzburg.
- Willy Birgel as Anton Klinger
- Lil Dagover as Ursula Sanden
- Hans Nielsen as Dr. Franz Mädler
- Thea Weis as Elisabeth Häberlin
- Hans Olden as Jeremias Sauer
- Julia Serda as Helene Lohmeier
- Theodor Danegger as Portier Schöberl
- Karl Skraup as Hauptwachtmeister
- Egon von Jordan as Intendanzrat
- Josefine Dora as Köchin
- Joseph Egger as Parkwächter
- Erich Musil as Korner
- Georg Tressler as Paul Zeisig
- Werner Kurz as Huber
- Klara Moll as Zimmermädchen
- Hans-Michael Bock and Tim Bergfelder. The Concise Cinegraph: An Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.