From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|My Old Kentucky Home|
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Written by||John T. Neville|
|Edited by||Finn Ulback|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
|Distributed by||Monogram Pictures|
|February 9, 1938|
My Old Kentucky Home is a 1938 American romance film directed by Lambert Hillyer and starring Evelyn Venable, Grant Richards and Clara Blandick. It takes its title from the song "My Old Kentucky Home".
The film's sets were designed by the art director Frank Dexter.
- Evelyn Venable as Lisbeth Calvert
- Grant Richards as Larry Blair
- Clara Blandick as Julia 'Granny' Blair
- Bernadene Hayes as Gail Burke
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Mayor Jim Hopkins
- Margaret Marquis as Lucy Belle
- Cornelius Keefe as Trent Burke
- Kitty McHugh as Peggy Price
- Raquel Davidovich as Babette
- Paul White as Scipio-Singer
- Mildred Gover as Callio
- Hall Johnson as Leader of the Hall Johnson Choir
- Kleber p.316
- John E. Kleber. The Kentucky Encyclopedia. University Press of Kentucky, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.