From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Council||Golan Regional Council|
|Founded by||Hashomer Hatzair members|
Natur was established in 1980 by high school graduates from kibbutzim affiliated with the Hashomer Hatzair movement. In 2007 it converted from a kibbutz to a moshav. Membership at that time was nearly 200 people. Natur is a mixed religious-secular community.
In 1984, several dolmens were excavated in Natur near the kibbutz chicken coops. Numerous stone heaps were documented in the area, along with terraces, walls and circular animal pens, some of which may date from ancient times.
- "Population in the Localities 2019" (XLS). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 August 2020.
- "The Geneva Convention". BBC. December 10, 2009.
- Once a kibbutz, not always a kibbutz Haaretz, 8 August 2005
- Ashkenazi, Eli (December 25, 2007). "Natur is third kibbutz in last 100 years to become moshav". Haaretz. Retrieved December 20, 2009.
- Excavations and Surveys in Israel
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.