Night Stage to Galveston
|Night Stage to Galveston|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Written by||Norman S. Hall|
|Produced by||Armand Schaefer|
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
Gene Autry Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Night Stage to Galveston is a 1952 American Western film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Norman S. Hall. The film stars Gene Autry, Virginia Huston, Thurston Hall, Judy Nugent, Robert Livingston and Harry Cording. The film was released on March 18, 1952, by Columbia Pictures.
- Gene Autry as Gene Autry
- Virginia Huston as Ann Bellamy
- Thurston Hall as Colonel James Bellamy
- Judy Nugent as Cathy Evans
- Robert Livingston as Adjutant General Slayden
- Harry Cording as Ted Driscoll
- Robert Bice as Captain Yancey
- Frank Sully as Policeman Kelly
- Pat Buttram as Pat Buttram
- Champion as Gene's Horse
- ^ "Night Stage to Galveston (1952) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Night Stage to Galveston (1952) - George Archainbaud". AllMovie. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
- ^ "Night Stage to Galveston". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved April 1, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.