|No Way Back|
|Directed by||Victor Vicas|
|Cinematography||Klaus von Rautenfeld|
|Edited by||Ira Oberberg|
|Music by||Hans-Martin Majewski|
In 1945 following the Battle of Berlin, a Red Army officer is able to protect a young German woman he finds living in a cellar. Several years later he returns to the city as a civilian, finds her again and makes plans to flee from East to West Germany under the noses of the KGB.
- Ivan Desny as Michael Zorin aka Mischa
- Ruth Niehaus as Anna Brückner
- René Deltgen as Major Kazanow
- Karl John as Friedrich Schultz
- Lila Kedrova as Ljuba
- Serge Beloussow as Litvinski
- Leonid Pylajew as Wassilij
- Alf Marholm as Direktor Berger
- Erika Dannhoff
- John Haggerty as Steve McCullough
- Wolfgang Neuss as Comedian
- Herbert von Boxberger
- Bogislav von Heyden
- Reinhard Kolldeh
- Bock & Bergfelder p. 82
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.