|Directed by||Werner Klingler|
|Written by||Harald G. Petersson|
|Produced by||Walter Koppel|
|Edited by||Klaus Dudenhöfer|
|Music by||Willi Kollo|
|6 February 1948|
- Willy Maertens as Willi Lüdecke
- Claus Hofer as Klaus Schriewer
- Harry Meyen as Peter Stoll
- Edith Schneider as Nora Wendler
- Peter Schütte as Jochen Wendler
- Johannes Billiam as Monteur
- Hans Billian
- Karl Kramer as Besitzer des Autofriedhofes
- Lieselotte Lütje as Sekretärin
- Marga Maasberg as Frau Jansen
- Kurt Meister as Radtke
- Ludwig Röger as Ein dicker Mann
- Sylvia Schwarz as Kind
- Willi Schweisguth as Arzt
- Davidson & Hake p. 236
- Davidson, John & Hake, Sabine. Framing the Fifties: Cinema in a Divided Germany. Berghahn Books, 2007.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.