Not Afraid of Big Animals
|Not Afraid of Big Animals|
|Directed by||Ulrich Erfurth|
|Edited by||Hermann Leitner|
|Music by||Michael Jary|
|Distributed by||Deutsche London Film|
Not Afraid of Big Animals (German: Keine Angst vor großen Tieren) is a 1953 West German comedy film directed by Ulrich Erfurth and starring Heinz Rühmann, Ingeborg Körner and Gustav Knuth. It is a circus film and a remake of the French film Le Dompteur (1938). It was shot at the Wandsbek Studios of Real Film in Hamburg. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Albrecht Becker and Herbert Kirchhoff.
- Heinz Rühmann as Emil Keller
- Ingeborg Körner as Anni
- Gustav Knuth as Schimmel
- Maria Paudler as Frau Müller
- Gisela Trowe as Emma
- Werner Fuetterer as Bollmann
- Jakob Tiedtke as Zirkusdirektor
- Erich Ponto as Polizeikommissar
- Josef Sieber as Polizist
- Willy Maertens as Lawyer Immelmann
- Albert Florath as Ziegler
- Margarete Slezak as Frau Richter
- Ursula Herking as Dame in Straßenbahn
- Hubert von Meyerinck as Kunstreiter
- Bruno Fritz as Herr Richter
- Beppo Brem as Schornsteinfeger / Chimney sweeper
- Carl Napp as Herr mit Koffer
- Wolfgang Neuss as Zauberkünstler
- Carl Voscherau as Mann in Straßenbahn
- Josef Dahmen as Schwerer Junge
- Ruth Stephan as Partnerin des Zauberkünstlers
- Max Schmeling as Zuschauer
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.