From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Died||May 14, 1940 (aged 66)|
|Known for||silent films|
- Caprice (1913)
- Lord John's Journal (1915–1916; 5 film series) as Roger Odell
- The Parson of Panamint (1916) as Absolom Randall
- The Light of Western Stars (1918)
- The Valley of the Giants (1919) as Mayor Poundstone
- Sic-Em as Stephen Hamilton
- Her Five-Foot Highness as Lesley Saunders
- The Dwelling Place of Light as Chester Sprole
- Wedding Blues
- The Corsican Brothers
- The Greater Profit as Creightoon Hardage
- See My Lawyer as T. Hamilton Brown
- Southern Exposure
- Oh Buddy!
- The Invisible Fear (1921) as John Randall
- Navy Blues (1923)
- "Monday, January 5, 1914". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- Wlaschin, Ken (2009). Silent Mystery and Detective Movies: A Comprehensive Filmography. McFarland. p. 129. ISBN 9780786454297. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.