From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Charles Hutchison|
|Produced by||Sam Efrus|
|Cinematography||J. Henry Kruse|
|Edited by||Fred Bain|
|Music by||Cecil Stewart|
|Distributed by||Hollywood Film Exchange|
|April 1, 1935|
- Monte Blue as Al Murray
- Lucile Browne as Jane Murray
- William Bakewell as Bill Coleman
- Barbara Bedford as Mable Gordon
- Matthew Betz as Dan
- Edward LeSaint as Judge
- Betty Jane Graham as Jane at Age 12
- Arthur Loft as Benson
- Henry Roquemore as Lambert
- Lloyd Ingraham as Horne
- King Kennedy as Clarence
- Margaret Fealy as Fagan Woman
- Pitts p.271
- Pitts, Michael R. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.