|Born||10 January 1918|
|Died||28 November 2012|
|Years active||1952-1972 (film and television)|
Oskar Pietsch (1918–2012) was a German art director.
- Kein Hüsung (1954)
- Der Ochse von Kulm (1955)
- The Captain from Cologne (1956)
- Berlin, Schoenhauser Corner (1957)
- My Wife Makes Music (1958)
- Love's Confusion (1959)
- Auf Wiedersehen (film) (1961)
- The Invisible Dr. Mabuse (1962)
- Kalat, David. The Strange Case of Dr. Mabuse: A Study of the Twelve Films and Five Novels. McFarland, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.