Panic on the Air
|Panic on the Air|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Screenplay by||Harold Shumate|
|Based on||Five Spot story by Theodore A. Tinsley|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||James Sweeney|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
Panic on the Air is a 1936 American drama film directed by D. Ross Lederman and starring Lew Ayres.
- Lew Ayres as Jerry Franklin
- Florence Rice as Mary Connor a.k.a. Cremer
- Benny Baker as Andy
- Edwin Maxwell as Gordon
- Charles C. Wilson as Chief Insp. Fitzgerald
- Murray Alper as Marvin Danker
- Wyrley Birch as Maj. Bliss
- Robert Emmett Keane as Cillani
- Gene Morgan as Lefty Dugan
- Eddie Lee as McNulty
- ^ Hal Erickson (2014). "Panic on the Air". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on December 8, 2014. Retrieved November 30, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.