From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Park Avenue Logger|
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Written by||Daniel Jarrett (screenplay and adaptation) and|
Ewing Scott (screenplay and adaptation)
Bruce Hutchison (story "Park Avenue Logger")
|Produced by||Leonard Goldstein (associate producer)|
George A. Hirliman (producer)
|Cinematography||Frank B. Good|
|Edited by||Robert O. Crandall|
George A. Hirliman Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
Park Avenue Logger is a 1937 American film directed by David Howard.
The film is also known as Millionaire Playboy in the United Kingdom and Tall Timber (American reissue title).
- George O'Brien as Grant Curran
- Beatrice Roberts as Peggy O'Shea
- Willard Robertson as Ben Morton
- Ward Bond as Paul Sangar
- Bert Hanlon as Nick
- Gertrude Short as Margy MacLean
- Lloyd Ingraham as Mike Curran
- George Rosener as Matt O'Shea
- Robert Emmett O'Connor as Police Sergeant
- Brother Jonathan as Wrestler
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.