From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Paul E. Burns (January 26, 1881 – May 17, 1967), born Paul Edward Bunz in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, was an American actor, who had a very lengthy career on film and television, although mostly in bit parts.
- Jesse James (1939)
- Rose of Washington Square (1939)
- Men of the Timberland (1941)
- Saboteur (1942) - Farmer's Wife (uncredited)
- The Mystery of Marie Roget (1942) - Gardener
- The Mummy's Tomb (1942)
- Young Ideas (1943)
- The Royal Mounted Rides Again (1945)
- The Devil's Mask (1946)
- The Pilgrim Lady (1947)
- Smoky River Serenade (1947)
- Unconquered (1947)
- Adventures in Silverado (1948)
- The Wreck of the Hesperus (1948)
- The Big Gusher (1951)
- Son of Paleface (1952)
- Adventures of Superman (1953)
- Love Me Tender (1956) - Jethro
- Spartacus (1960) - Fimbria (uncredited)
- Thomas M. Feramisco (2003). The Mummy Unwrapped: Scenes Left on Universal's Cutting Room Floor. McFarland. p. 185. ISBN 978-0-7864-1368-3.
- Great Movie Musicals on DVD - A Classic Movie Fan's Guide by John Howard Reid - Google search with book preview
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.