From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Penrod's Double Trouble|
|Directed by||Lewis Seiler|
|Screenplay by||Crane Wilbur|
by Booth Tarkington
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
|Cinematography||Arthur L. Todd|
|Edited by||Frank DeWar|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Penrod's Double Trouble is a 1938 American comedy film directed by Lewis Seiler, written by Crane Wilbur, and based on stories by Booth Tarkington. The film stars Billy Mauch, Bobby Mauch, Dick Purcell, Gene Lockhart, Kathleen Lockhart and Hugh O'Connell. The film was released by Warner Bros. on July 23, 1938.
- Billy Mauch as Penrod Schofield
- Bobby Mauch as Danny Dugan
- Dick Purcell as Tex Boyden
- Gene Lockhart as Mr. Frank Schofield
- Kathleen Lockhart as Mrs. Laura Schofield
- Hugh O'Connell as Professor Caligostro
- Charles Halton as Mr. Bitts
- Bernice Pilot as Delia
- Jackie Morrow as Rodney Bitts
- Philip Hurlic as Verman
- Lillian Yarbo as Mrs. Washington (uncredited)
- "PENROD'S DOUBLE TROUBLE (1938)". BBFC. Archived from the original on 23 July 2018. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- "Penrod's Double Trouble (1938)". BFI. Archived from the original on 23 July 2018. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
- Sandra Brennan (2016). "Penrod-s-Double-Trouble - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-06. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Penrod's Double Trouble (1938) - Overview". TCM.com. 2015-01-03. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
- "Penrod's Double Trouble". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-08-31.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.