From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Penrod and His Twin Brother|
|Directed by||William C. McGann|
|Screenplay by||William Jacobs|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
|Cinematography||Arthur L. Todd|
|Edited by||Doug Gould|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Penrod and His Twin Brother is a 1938 American comedy film directed by William C. McGann and written by William Jacobs and Hugh Cummings. The film stars Billy Mauch, Bobby Mauch, Frank Craven, Spring Byington, Charles Halton and Claudia Coleman. The film was released by Warner Bros. on February 26, 1938.
- Billy Mauch as Penrod
- Bobby Mauch as Danny
- Frank Craven as Mr. Schofield
- Spring Byington as Mrs. Schofield
- Charles Halton as Mr. Bitts
- Claudia Coleman as Mrs. Bitts
- Jackie Morrow as Rodney Bitts
- Philip Hurlic as Vermin
- Benny Bartlett as Chuck
- Bernice Pilot as Delia
- Johnnie Pirrone Jr. as Sam
- Billy Lechner as Donald
- Charley Foy as Kraemer
- Charles Jordan as Shorty
- Jay Adler as Johnson
- Max Wagner as Blackie
- Eddie Collins as Captain
- Fred Lawrence as Clark
- Robert Homans as Chief Flynn
- "Penrod and His Twin Brother (1938) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Penrod-and-His-Twin-Brother - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-09. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
- "Penrod and His Twin Brother". Afi.com. 1938-01-09. Retrieved 2015-08-29.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.