From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peter Alsop (born September 18, 1946) is an American musician whose work has ranged from satirical music for adults to children's music.
Alsop was born in 1946 in Connecticut and raised in an alcoholic family. He graduated from Trinity College, with a BA in Religion in 1968, Columbia University Teachers College, and Columbia Pacific University with a PhD. in educational psychology. He worked as the Director of The Harbor Schools Residential Treatment Center for emotionally disturbed adolescents in Maine, and as a New York City elementary school teacher in the South Bronx. He married actress Ellen Geer in 1975; they live in Topanga, CA, and have two daughters, artist/photographer Megan Geer-Alsop and actress Willow. Megan and Chad Scheppner have Quinnlyn and Leon. Willow and Mat Polin have Julius and Luther. His stepson Ian Flanders has his grandson Liam Flanders. 
- Peter Alsop (1975)
- Asleep at the Helm (1977)
- Draw the Line (1980)
- Uniforms (1981)
- Wha'D'Ya Wanna do!? (1983)
- Fan Club Favorites (1985)
- Take Me with You! (1986)
- Stayin' Over (1987)
- In The Hospital (1989) w. Bill Harley
- Family Roles (1991)
- Pluggin' Away (1991)
- Chris Moose Holidays (1994)
- Songs on Loss & Grief (1997)
- Songs on Recovery & Addiction (1997)
- Songs on Sex & Sexuality (1997)
- Did You Walk? (2001)
- Uh-Oh! (2002)
- Ebenezer's Make-over (2004)
- Disciples Of PerFection (2010)
- Grow It At Home (2010)
- River Of Life (2014)
- Camping With Dads (2020)
- Here We Go Volume 1 (1987)
- Opening Doors (1988)
- Costume Party (1988)
- Wake Up (1992)
- When Jesus Was a Kid (1993)
- Get Real! (1995)
- When Kids Say Goodbye (1995)
- After Romeo (1998)
- Sometimes Si, Sometimes No! (2007)
- Rauzi, Robin (1998-08-13). "All Grown-Up". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- Wax, Roberta G (1993-07-09). "Tuning in to Kids : Peter Alsop and Hap Palmer educate children, parents and teachers with their wise and funny messages". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- Donkin, Annemarie (August 24, 2018). "Peter Alsop's Kid Koncerts and Reunion". Messenger Mountain News. Retrieved July 11, 2019.
- "Grow It At Home Awards". Parents' Choice Foundation. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.