From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philip Hahn was an American actor. He was in silent films including the lead role in The Price He Paid, an adaptation of an Ella Wheeler Wilcox poem, and The Dancer's Peril. According to Motography he was a painter in Amsterdam until he went color blind.
- The Price He Paid (1914)
- The Nightingale (1914 film)
- The Garden of Lies (1915)
- The Senator (1915) as Count Ernst von Strahl in the film adaptation
- The Bachelor's Romance (1915)
- The Woman's Law (1916)
- The Scarlet Oath (1916) also titled The Other Sister
- Playing with Fire (1916 film)
- The Dancer's Peril (1917), as Grand Duke Alexis
- "AFI|Catalog". catalog.afi.com.
- "Motography". March 23, 1916 – via Google Books.
- Goble, Alan (September 8, 2011). The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter. ISBN 9783110951943 – via page 500.
- Nash, Jay Robert; Connelly, Robert; Ross, Stanley Ralph (January 23, 1988). Motion Picture Guide Silent Film 1910-1936. Cinebooks. ISBN 9780933997004 – via page 406.
- "Photoplay Magazine". Cloud Publishing Company. March 23, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Philip Hahn". BFI.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.